Parts are guaranteed as per the manufacturers’ or suppliers’ warranty period.
There are no guarantees on batteries or garage door springs.
Any guarantee is rendered null and void should someone else work on the equipment in the interim.
Guarantees and follow-up services are provided only if invoices have been settled in full.
Quotes are valid for 7 days from issue of the quote.
In some cases a deposit may be required before work begins. This will be indicated on the quote.
Prices are subject to change.
“Mr Gate Mr Garage” reserves the right to refuse service.
Please note that we charge a call out fee.
Our call out fee includes:
- Travelling costs to come to your premises
- Our time
- Trained technicians
- An expert assessment
- Up to half an hour labour if the issue is small
- An insurance report if required
- And various other costs
The call out fee will be included in the quote. If the client declines or does not go ahead with the quote, the call out fee is still payable.
Payments are COD. The invoice is to be settled as soon as the work has been completed.
Payments can be made via cash, EFT or online credit card.
Interest will be charged on outstanding payments at a rate of 9% per year, calculated on a monthly basis.
All parts, products and equipment remain the property of “Mr Gate Mr Garage” until accounts are paid in full. “Mr Gate Mr Garage” reserves the right to remove any parts, products or equipment if not paid for. However, possession and risk of ownership of parts, products and equipment shall be passed to the Purchaser on the date of dispatch thereof.
Outstanding accounts may be handed over to a debt collection agency.
We do not deal directly with insurance companies. It is the client’s responsibility to make payment to us on completion of the work.
We will provide an insurance report if required. However, we do not complete forms, submit documents or do any other insurance-related administration.
If you need only an insurance report and no work done immediately, the cost will be the that of the call out fee.
Clients are expected to follow all safety and precautionary measures for installed equipment. The client is expected to contact “Mr Gate Mr Garage” in the event of any problems before they escalate and to maintain the equipment. “Mr Gate Mr Garage” recommends that clients install safety and security measures, such as IR beams in the case of gates, to prevent doors and gates from closing on cars and people. Clients are also expected to inform users of the mechanisms of doors and gates to prevent injury and damage.
Mr Gate Mr Garage does not install parts supplied by the client.
Employee – Client Relationship
Contractually the employees of “Mr Gate Mr Garage” are not allowed to solicit work from our clients or do work for our clients without prior consent.
Should any employee do any work for our clients that has not officially been carried out through the “Mr Gate Mr Garage” business, “Mr Gate Mr Garage” provides no guarantees, takes no responsibility for and will not become involved in any complaints, disputes or problems that the client has regarding the said employee and the work done.
Important tasks as the owner or tenant of the place where we are working:
- Please make sure someone is at home so that we can have access to do the assessment or repair. Please also ensure that they are available to answer their phone. If we cannot get through to a client, we will move onto the next job.
- Please leave all your remotes at home. Sometimes we need to re-program your remotes on a new receiver or add them again to an existing receiver. We will charge you an extra call-out / labour to return to program your remotes if you forgot to leave them at home.
- Please make sure that there are no obstructions in the way of the area where we will be working. In garages, please make sure that boxes and other items out of the way and that we can work easily and freely. Please remove foliage from gate or electric fence areas.
- Please ensure your vehicles are outside of the garage or away from the area where we are working.
- In cases where the springs or cables have broken while your car is in the garage, we will try and help you open the door, but please note that the risk of any damage to your cars or items in your garage is your responsibility.
- The work we do is dangerous, please stay clear of the area while our technicians are working. Springs can break or doors or gates can fall down etc. Please ensure all children and pets are kept away from our work area.
- Please do not interfere or distract our technicians, the work we do is dangerous.
“Mr Gate Mr Garage” reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time. You should check this page to ensure that you are up-to-date with any changes.
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
- Mr Gate Mr Garage (Pty) Ltd. is a business in the gate, garage, fencing, alarms and intercom industry that provide installation and repair services
- Delivery policy
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 3 working days and delivery confirmed by way of phone, email and sms
- Export restriction
- The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Return and Refunds policy
- The provision of goods and services by Mr Gate Mr Garage (Pty) Ltd is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Mr Gate Mr Garage will refund the client
in full within 30 days. Orders can not be cancelled after Mr Gate Mr Garage (Pty) Ltd have purchased items.
- Mr Gate Mr Garage (Pty) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal
information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- Payment options accepted
- Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard Cards or by bank transfer into the (Your Company) bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and security
- Card transactions will be acquired for Mr Gate Mr Garage (Pty) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African
Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the
website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
- Customer details will be stored by Mr Gate Mr Garage (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For
more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is
South African Rand (ZAR).
- Mr Gate Mr Garage (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Mr Gate Mr Garage (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under
this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 8 Jangroentjie ave, Randpark Ridge, Randburg, Johannesburg, 2169
- Mr Gate Mr Garage (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
- This website is run by Mr Gate Mr Garage (Pty) Ltd based in South Africa trading with registration number 2015/210239/07 and with Director(s) C.J Human and J.A.L du Preez
- Mr Gate Mr Garage (Pty) Ltd contact details