Garage Door Motor Repairs
We specialize in repairing the following local garage door motor brands
- Centurion Garage Door Motors (Xtrac / SD04 / RDO)
- Digidoor Garage Door Motors
- ET Systems – DC Blue
Typical Problems when your garage door motor is not working
- Doors not opening or closing properly
- Garage Door Motor Repaired or Replaced
- Batteries, remotes, receivers etc.
- Let the experts sort you out
These are some of the common problems that lead to the need for garage door motor repairs
- Garage door is not opening
- Garage closes and opens only partially
- My remote is not opening the door
- The garage door motor makes an odd noise
- My garage door motor does not work at all!
- The trolley carriage moves but the door doesn’t open.
- The wall switch is not operating.
- The door opensbut only closes when you hold the wall switch.
- The lights are out.
- The motor makes a noise but the door doesn’t move
Even if your problem is not on this list, we can assist you!
Garage Door Motor Repair or new installation?
- This is an important question!
- It depends on the age of the garage door motor and,
- It depends on what the problem is.
If it is a very old garage door opener, you almost always will get better value for your money by replacing it. Read more about new garage door motor installations.
Give Us a call so that we can do an assessment of you automatic garage door motor repairs and give you a quote.
Professional service + your security and convenience is most important to us!
Having a working garage door motor is imperative to your safety and increases your convenience. Having it repaired as soon as possible is our aim.